As Norway’s leading real estate agent on the Costa Blanca, our experience ensures you a safe, tidy and simple buying and selling process. We take care of all steps in the process, from legal security to inspection and settlement.
Spaniabosted is a Norwegian-owned brokerage firm with main office in La Zenia, on the southern Costa Blanca. After many years in the market, we have learned that among other things, mirroring customers is very important, and that is something we live to achieve. We know that people are different, have different prerequisites, needs, plans and dreams. Our goal is to practice high quality real estate at all levels and to provide good advice to all our customers. Our Norwegian team knows both the housing market and the areas well, and can give you a lot of valuable advice on most things you may be wondering about in connection with either buying or selling.
With an open housing market in Spain, you do not need to use more than one broker in the buying process. We work closely with all the largest developers, and are also collaborating with local real estate agencies in the area, which helps to ensure that you get to see all the relevant homes on the market when booking a viewing with us.
Contact us for a non-binding property chat.
REGISTERED REAL ESTATE AGENCY:
Our company is part of the Registry of Real Estate Brokerage Agents of the Valencian Community. Spaniabosted (Grupo Noruego Costa Blanca S.L.) is registered with number RAICV 0026 (verify her). Registration as Real Estate Brokerage agents in the Valencian Community registry requires all agents to prove the following:
- That they have customer deposit insurance with a minimum guarantee limit of 60,000 euros per branch open to the public in the Valencian Community.
- That they have civil liability insurance with a minimum coverage of 600,000 euros per office open to the public.
- That they act with independence, impartiality, prudence and prevalence of the client's interests and subject to current legislation.
- That they inform about the regulations and deontological principles.
- That they have the required professional qualification.
- That they are familiar with the regulations and update their knowledge.
- A formal declaration assuming the commitment of good practices in the provision of real estate services
- Office in Spain and in Norway.
- Authorized real estate agent.
- Multilanguage and experienced brokers.
- N.I.E, bank account, electricity, water ect.
- Professional help with holiday rentals.
- Very good references from customers.